Earlier in the year we posted about the release of Gorizont-RTLSDR, an RTL-SDR focussed Linux distribution based on Xubuntu 18.04. The distribution has now been updated to Version 2.0. The creator Steve Cox writes:
- rtl-sdr v3 specific, built for terrestrial signal reception and decoding – no air, maritime or satellite decoders included.
- gqrx 2.13.2
- Xubuntu 20.04 LTS base.
- Dream DRM included.
- wine32 wineprefix for running 32-bit Windows decoders and applications (some included…)
- librtlsdr updated to Hayati Ayguen’s fork.
- Systemback included in build for directly updating and customising .iso and USB image on the go.
- Full build environment included in build – hence the size!